Delay, Divorce and Death – all three bring negative feelings to all those who are married or wish to be married. Since these are negative feelings, they are caused often by one or more of the malefics- Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu in Vedic astrology. The other five planets also can contribute as significators of the relevant houses and based on their own positions in the horoscope.
Saturn and, more particularly, its aspects on the seventh house can cause inordinate delay in marriage. Even if everything feels positive, the individual is baffled when no marriage proposal materializes. He finally realizes the presence of a guiding hand, the way of Saturn to make its influence visible. Vedic Astrology dasa periods can outline the timing of marriage and explain the delay.
Divorce is painful for both spouses and often involve legal wrangling and social isolation besides other long term consequences on the psyche. Mars is one of the major players in creating this havoc besides sixth, eighth and twelfth house significators. Mangalik or Kuja dosha in horoscopes are discussed in Indian astrology at great length. Checking for marriage compatibility for a perfect love match also becomes an important issue for many believers in Vedic astrology. Again determination and timing of divorce potential in individual horoscope can be achieved by dasa/mahadasa and transit calculations.
Death of a spouse is big loss to all. Untimely death at a younger age is even more painful. Mangalik or Kuja dosha is studied in great depth to identify this situation. Vedic astrology outlines many planetary combinations which pinpoint to this tragic event in individual life.
Marriage Compatibility is viewed essential for happy marital life. Astrological consultation is often sought by the love match as each one knows little about his soul mate. There are five essentials that every love match must know and follow.
1. Sun sign matching doesn’t work. Sun sign astrology is newspaper astrology invented in 1930. Based on birth month, all humans are divided in twelve zodiac signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Then there are rules for mutual birth sign match of soul mates. This simplistic picture doesn’t work.
2. Venus and Mars (also known as Kuja Dosha or Mangalik) positions in the horoscope are not the only determinant. Lot of attention is paid to the position of these two planets in the horoscopes. But it is important to remember that other planet positions like that of Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu in Indian astrology also play an equally important role.
3. Seventh house is not the only important house for marriage compatibility. While seventh house in a horoscope signifies marriage, other houses like eighth, second, twelfth and sixth are also important for marriage compatibility. Eighth denotes longevity of the soul mate, twelfth house signifies the bed room, sixth represents illness and second gives information about family happiness. Marriage compatibility should be summed from judging all the houses and their effects in the vedic horoscopes of the love match.
4. Timing of marriage should be carefully selected for a long lasting compatible marriage. Even if the horoscopes of the love match are matched carefully, if the marriage does not take place at an auspicious moment, then there will be obstacles in the marital life and happiness will be deceptive. It is essential to avoid inauspicious moments like rahukalam, sidereal sun in Sagittarius and Pisces, undesirable positions of malefics.
5. Consult a Vedic astrologer for Marriage Compatibility. An astrologer can guide by analyzing horoscopes of the love match by well-known Vedic astrology techniques, especially when the soul mates don’t know each other very well in the beginning. The technique involves matching twelve factors (also called Kutas) based on Janma Nakshatra (constellation) and Janma Rasi. The Indian Horoscope matching has been the backbone of successful arranged marriages in India.
Kleptomania is the habit of stealing for the sake of stealing. It is part of the obsessive-compulsive disorder spectrum, however current thinking suggests it may be more similar to addictive and mood disorders. Kleptomaniacs are likely to have paranoid, schizoid or borderline personality disorder. Their stealing activity usually begins during puberty and usually lasts until late adulthood and sometimes may continue throughout life. It is theft and when it is found in children or even adults belonging to affluent families, it becomes a matter of anxiety, for it affects honor.
British Elections will be held on 6 May 2010, with British Parliament being dissolved on April 12. Gordon Brown, the incumbent Labour Party leader of a nation that has been among the worst afflicted by the global financial and economic crisis, faces an uphill fight against the challenger and Conservative Party leader David Cameron. The selection of May 6 by Gordon Brown, may have some astrological basis if we examine the transits on that date. Read British Election Astrology 2010
Mars is the energy that helps us to push forward and attain our hopes and dreams. Mars transits on birth planets are noticeable. Transit effects are outlined here. However, it is important to remember that dasa mahadasa and house lordship and placement of these planets in individual horoscope may significantly alter the results. Read Mars Transit over Birth Planets
Sun Transit influences earthly activities daily. The Sun rules the ego. He is one of the three pivots of the horoscope. The ascendant is also derived from the position of the Sun. His position in your birth-chart tells you all about your personal confidence and how you go out achieving your goals and objectives in life. Starting from the first point of Aries, at the average velocity of one degree per day, the Sun takes a circuit of the Zodiac till what is called a solar year. His movements in the Zodiac relate to some one point or the other in your birth-chart. Beneficial aspects bring you increased popularity, enhanced social status, but through which particular channel, depends upon the area transit Sun is influencing in your natal chart. A good Sun-planet aspect brings you health, clarity of thought, heightened intelligence, successful completion of deals, enjoyable travel, modest gains, happy encounters, upswing in romantic marital joy, fulfillment of desires and the vanquishing of adversaries. Read Sun Transit over Birth Planets
Planetary Transits influence Personal Horoscope. Daily Planetary transits based on individual’s birth time is provided free at http://www.eyari.com. Interpretation of these transits for predicting daily events often requires astrological skills and helps. However, an individual in addition can acquire some basic knowledge by reading some of these following articles. Read Planetary Transits in Personal Horoscope