Delay, Divorce and Death – all three bring negative feelings to all those who are married or wish to be married. Since these are negative feelings, they are caused often by one or more of the malefics- Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu in Vedic astrology. The other five planets also can contribute as significators of the relevant houses and based on their own positions in the horoscope.
Saturn and, more particularly, its aspects on the seventh house can cause inordinate delay in marriage. Even if everything feels positive, the individual is baffled when no marriage proposal materializes. He finally realizes the presence of a guiding hand, the way of Saturn to make its influence visible. Vedic Astrology dasa periods can outline the timing of marriage and explain the delay.
Divorce is painful for both spouses and often involve legal wrangling and social isolation besides other long term consequences on the psyche. Mars is one of the major players in creating this havoc besides sixth, eighth and twelfth house significators. Mangalik or Kuja dosha in horoscopes are discussed in Indian astrology at great length. Checking for marriage compatibility for a perfect love match also becomes an important issue for many believers in Vedic astrology. Again determination and timing of divorce potential in individual horoscope can be achieved by dasa/mahadasa and transit calculations.
Death of a spouse is big loss to all. Untimely death at a younger age is even more painful. Mangalik or Kuja dosha is studied in great depth to identify this situation. Vedic astrology outlines many planetary combinations which pinpoint to this tragic event in individual life.
Marriage Compatibility is viewed essential for happy marital life. Astrological consultation is often sought by the love match as each one knows little about his soul mate. There are five essentials that every love match must know and follow.
1. Sun sign matching doesn’t work. Sun sign astrology is newspaper astrology invented in 1930. Based on birth month, all humans are divided in twelve zodiac signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Then there are rules for mutual birth sign match of soul mates. This simplistic picture doesn’t work.
2. Venus and Mars (also known as Kuja Dosha or Mangalik) positions in the horoscope are not the only determinant. Lot of attention is paid to the position of these two planets in the horoscopes. But it is important to remember that other planet positions like that of Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu in Indian astrology also play an equally important role.
3. Seventh house is not the only important house for marriage compatibility. While seventh house in a horoscope signifies marriage, other houses like eighth, second, twelfth and sixth are also important for marriage compatibility. Eighth denotes longevity of the soul mate, twelfth house signifies the bed room, sixth represents illness and second gives information about family happiness. Marriage compatibility should be summed from judging all the houses and their effects in the vedic horoscopes of the love match.
4. Timing of marriage should be carefully selected for a long lasting compatible marriage. Even if the horoscopes of the love match are matched carefully, if the marriage does not take place at an auspicious moment, then there will be obstacles in the marital life and happiness will be deceptive. It is essential to avoid inauspicious moments like rahukalam, sidereal sun in Sagittarius and Pisces, undesirable positions of malefics.
5. Consult a Vedic astrologer for Marriage Compatibility. An astrologer can guide by analyzing horoscopes of the love match by well-known Vedic astrology techniques, especially when the soul mates don’t know each other very well in the beginning. The technique involves matching twelve factors (also called Kutas) based on Janma Nakshatra (constellation) and Janma Rasi. The Indian Horoscope matching has been the backbone of successful arranged marriages in India.
Porutham is an essential for marriage compatibility determination in traditional Indian astrology. There are ten poruthams: 1. Dhina portham,
2. Gana porutham, 3. Mahendra porutham, 4. Sthree Dheerkam, 5. Yoni porutham, 6. Rasi porutham, 7. Rasi adhipathi porutham, 8. Vasiya porutham, 9. Rajju porutham, 10. Vethai porutham.
Aries 2011 Love is all about love prospects in 2011 for Aries born by moon sign, sun sign or Aries Ascendant. Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac, ruled by Mars. In Vedic astrology, Ashwini, Bharani and first pada of Krittika nakshatras are covered by this Zodiac sign. In Sidereal Astrology (that is in Vedic or Indian Astrology), Sun is in this sign from roughly April 13thto May 13th, while according to Western astrology corresponding to Tropical zodiac, sun covers this sign from March 21st to April 20th. Aries is a Masculine, Positive, Fire, Cardinal, Rajoguni, Animal, Barren sign. Aries Compatibility is often consulted for identifying persons of different zodiac signs who go along well in marriage and other partnership with Aries borns by Aries Astrology. The usual belief is Read 2011 Aries Love
2011 Love Horoscope
2011 Love articles listed here at Decisioncare. We have listed all of our articles related to finding love in 2011, including articles about marriage and romance. With these tips, you will be more informed on improving your 2011 love life and improve your chances of success. Read 2011 Love Horoscope
Sania Mirza Marriage has attracted Media attention. As the controversy surrounding the forthcoming Sania Mirza Shoaib Malik nuptials gets more and more bizarre, bookies have found a lucrative new avenue to make money. Read Sania Mirza Marriage Astrology
2010 Love articles listed here at Decisioncare. We have listed all of our articles related to finding love in 2010, including articles about marriage and romance. With these tips, you will be more informed on improving your 2010 love life and improve your chances of success. Read 2010 Love Horoscope