Saturn Mahadasa and Shani Sade Sati are different. Saturn (or Shani) Mahadasa is part of Vimshottari Mahadasa time period, the unique system of timing in Vedic astrology, whereas Shani Sade Sati arises due to transit Saturn passing over the natal moon and its vicinity. The key differences are; Read Saturn Mahadasha and Shani Sade Sati
Delay, Divorce and Death – all three bring negative feelings to all those who are married or wish to be married. Since these are negative feelings, they are caused often by one or more of the malefics- Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu in Vedic astrology. The other five planets also can contribute as significators of the relevant houses and based on their own positions in the horoscope.
Saturn and, more particularly, its aspects on the seventh house can cause inordinate delay in marriage. Even if everything feels positive, the individual is baffled when no marriage proposal materializes. He finally realizes the presence of a guiding hand, the way of Saturn to make its influence visible. Vedic Astrology dasa periods can outline the timing of marriage and explain the delay.
Divorce is painful for both spouses and often involve legal wrangling and social isolation besides other long term consequences on the psyche. Mars is one of the major players in creating this havoc besides sixth, eighth and twelfth house significators. Mangalik or Kuja dosha in horoscopes are discussed in Indian astrology at great length. Checking for marriage compatibility for a perfect love match also becomes an important issue for many believers in Vedic astrology. Again determination and timing of divorce potential in individual horoscope can be achieved by dasa/mahadasa and transit calculations.
Death of a spouse is big loss to all. Untimely death at a younger age is even more painful. Mangalik or Kuja dosha is studied in great depth to identify this situation. Vedic astrology outlines many planetary combinations which pinpoint to this tragic event in individual life.
Marriage Compatibility is viewed essential for happy marital life. Astrological consultation is often sought by the love match as each one knows little about his soul mate. There are five essentials that every love match must know and follow.
1. Sun sign matching doesn’t work. Sun sign astrology is newspaper astrology invented in 1930. Based on birth month, all humans are divided in twelve zodiac signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Then there are rules for mutual birth sign match of soul mates. This simplistic picture doesn’t work.
2. Venus and Mars (also known as Kuja Dosha or Mangalik) positions in the horoscope are not the only determinant. Lot of attention is paid to the position of these two planets in the horoscopes. But it is important to remember that other planet positions like that of Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu in Indian astrology also play an equally important role.
3. Seventh house is not the only important house for marriage compatibility. While seventh house in a horoscope signifies marriage, other houses like eighth, second, twelfth and sixth are also important for marriage compatibility. Eighth denotes longevity of the soul mate, twelfth house signifies the bed room, sixth represents illness and second gives information about family happiness. Marriage compatibility should be summed from judging all the houses and their effects in the vedic horoscopes of the love match.
4. Timing of marriage should be carefully selected for a long lasting compatible marriage. Even if the horoscopes of the love match are matched carefully, if the marriage does not take place at an auspicious moment, then there will be obstacles in the marital life and happiness will be deceptive. It is essential to avoid inauspicious moments like rahukalam, sidereal sun in Sagittarius and Pisces, undesirable positions of malefics.
5. Consult a Vedic astrologer for Marriage Compatibility. An astrologer can guide by analyzing horoscopes of the love match by well-known Vedic astrology techniques, especially when the soul mates don’t know each other very well in the beginning. The technique involves matching twelve factors (also called Kutas) based on Janma Nakshatra (constellation) and Janma Rasi. The Indian Horoscope matching has been the backbone of successful arranged marriages in India.
Porutham is an essential for marriage compatibility determination in traditional Indian astrology. There are ten poruthams: 1. Dhina portham,
2. Gana porutham, 3. Mahendra porutham, 4. Sthree Dheerkam, 5. Yoni porutham, 6. Rasi porutham, 7. Rasi adhipathi porutham, 8. Vasiya porutham, 9. Rajju porutham, 10. Vethai porutham.
2011 Career Horoscope, 2011 Jobs Horoscope
DecisionCare is proud to announce our new page on 2011 Career Horoscope and 2011 Jobs. We have a list all of our articles related to jobs, as well as interesting articles about 2011 jobs specifically for this upcoming year. With this information, you will be able to understand what is best for your career, how to choose your career, why the recent employment difficulties have arisen for you and what you can do to turn it around. You may need your moon sign which can be found free along with a free vedic horoscope from http://www.eyari.com Read 2011 Career Horoscope
According to Indian astrology, on full moon day in Luni-solar calendar month of Shravana. Indians celebrate Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan. The day represents the relationship between brothers and sisters. It is a day on which brothers and sisters renew their love and affection for each other. The festival is celebrated by tying a Rakhi or a holy thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The brother in return offers a gift to his sister and promises to take care of her as long as he lives. Traditionally, they both feed each other sweets. It is a day to be celebrated all over the world honoring the brother and sister relationship. This year, Rakhi falls on August 24th, 2010. Read Rakhi (Sister-Brother’s day) and Indian Astrology
2011 Horoscope and Astrology for individuals and nations will be all decided by Planetary transits during 2011. While Astrological Predictions based on Vedic Astrology for individual Zodiac signs are being worked out, here is a list of all planetary transits during 2011. Find your detailed 2011 astrology at http://www.eyari.com/.
Read 2011 Astrology Transits