According to Indian astrology, on full moon day in Luni-solar calendar month of Shravana. Indians celebrate Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan. The day represents the relationship between brothers and sisters. It is a day on which brothers and sisters renew their love and affection for each other. The festival is celebrated by tying a Rakhi or a holy thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The brother in return offers a gift to his sister and promises to take care of her as long as he lives. Traditionally, they both feed each other sweets. It is a day to be celebrated all over the world honoring the brother and sister relationship. This year, Rakhi falls on August 24th, 2010.
Find your daily astrology and Rakhi poornima at http://www.eyari.com/. There are many free astrological tools and horoscopes at http://www.eyari.com/ which help analyze your own individual horoscope on a daily basis .
These free tools are:
- Daily Sun Sign horoscope,
- Daily Moon Sign Horoscope,
- Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Nakshatra
- Your Vedic Horoscope,
- Daily Personal transits based on your birth chart,
- Vedic time cycle dasa mahadasa,
- Create your life history for astrological analysis
- Reading material to interpret your Transits and Horoscope in depth
It is a set of astrological tools that we believe you will love and learn to use more and more to feel the power of predictive astrology. Please login at our member site http://www.eyari.com/ to access these facilities.