Bihu ( Bohag Bihu) is Assamese New Year (is on April 15 2010). Goru Bihu is followed by manuh bihu and on third day is Gosai bihu. Bohag Bihu is the first day of Bohag month in traditional Assam calendar which follows the solar calendar.
- Goru Bihu ,April 14 , 2010
- Manu Bihu 2010 or Rongali or Bohag Bihu 2010 – April 15, 2010
- Gosain Bihu 2010, April 16, 2010
Goru Bihu, Manu Bihu or Manuh Bihu, and Gosain Bihu are the three days of Bihu festival. The folk songs and dances associated with the Bohag Bihu are called Bihugeets or Bihu songs and Bihu dance.
Bihu, the first day of the Vedic solar calendar, is also observed in Bengal, Manipur, Nepal, Orissa, Punjab and Tamil Nadu though called by different names.
Find your future predictions during this Vedic Solar calendar at http://www.eyari.com/. Please download Vedic Panchanga by Soorya-Sddhanta for the full year ( in English, Devanagari Hindi, Tamil, Telugu or Kannada) for free by visiting http://www.eyari.com and then from from the group page Ugadi Gudi Padva 2010 Vikram Samvat 2067 Vikruti Samvatsaram document section. There are many free astrological tools and horoscopes at http://www.eyari.com/ which help analyze your own individual horoscope on a daily basis .
These free tools are:
- Daily Sun Sign horoscope,
- Daily Moon Sign Horoscope,
- Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Nakshatra
- Your Vedic Horoscope,
- Daily Personal transits based on your birth chart,
- Vedic time cycle dasa mahadasa,
- Create your life history for astrological analysis
- Reading material to interpret your Transits and Horoscope in depth
It is a set of astrological tools that we believe you will love and learn to use more and more to feel the power of predictive astrology. Please login at our member site http://www.eyari.com/ to access these facilities.